Friday, June 5, 2009

Two Things

First-

I haven't had any seasonal allergies this season until yesterday. Grrrrrr! Curse these Utahn's and their habitual planting of beautiful flowers!

Second-

I started training Donna's dog, Princess, to not run away today. It's a rude awakening, but a much more agreeable reality for her (in the long run). Nothing like a few well timed shocks to rewire that brain of hers. I know there are people who disagree with this type of training for animals, but I say it works.

1 comment:

  1. My sister has a rottweiler and the shock collar was absolutely essential in training her. Thanks to her naturally agressive nature (the dog, not the sister) training her was a very serious thing. Even one slip up meant putting the dog to sleep, should someone get hurt. Happily, we can now let babies crawl all over her, tug her ears, and steal her dog treats right out of her mouth and the dog just grins and licks you. Good puppy!

    ReplyDelete