Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm home

I know, I know. I should be happy about being home. It's just so easy to miss my friends the moment I leave them! My one consolation is that I get to resume hanging with Dot every chance I get. Seriously, Dot, you have to move with me where ever I go or I might be permanently depressed! I am also consoled because, through no fault of my own, I forgot to pack the Digestives for Donna and I am greedily munching them as I type this. :)

I should also count my blessings that I'm home because I can finally get my notes in order and start writing in earnest. And the cherry on top is that I have a few precious moments to read so I'll be able to get through The Count of Monte Cristo AND Sidewinder (a manuscript that Graham is letting me read) in a matter of a few days. Hooray! I'll let you know what I think as soon as I'm done, Graham.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!! You're eating my digestives? Grrr. That's okay I guess since I used your left over choc chips to make triple chocolate brownies today. Weren't we going to work on losing those pesky pounds? Looks like Monday morning will have to suffice for a start date.
    Enjoy the Count and Being home in your own bed. Just know that I'm going a little crazy without ya here.
    Hugs to Dot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you but I went running yesterday morning....I had to combat the Digestives. :)

    ReplyDelete