Saturday, May 9, 2009

Word Count

I missed my word count yesterday.

Scratch that.

I didn't even write yesterday. I was too sleep deprived. I DID, however, go see X-Men Origins last night. Can I just say, "Wow!" If there was ever a movie designed to keep you awake, that is IT. I was a little worried that I'd seen the preview of Wolverine coming out of the tank with claws blazing one too many times. I thought the seen would hold no thrill. I was mistaken. Knowing that scene was coming just made the suspense that much better.

So, I will write double today and bask in the delight of having finally escaped to the movies. There's just nothing like Wolverine on the Big Screen.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo want to see wolverine on the big screen. Grrr. Glad you got out. Can't wait to see ya. Love the real Lene blog. Enjoy the outlet.

    ReplyDelete